We hope this update finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot of the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- pre-op temperatures using a touchless thermometer
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- options to wait for your appointment when you arrive are: waiting room with reduced seating, outside on bench or in your car (we will text when ready)
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Fernandez and Team
Welcome to Fernandez Dentistry
From first contact at Fernandez Dentistry, we are committed to providing personalized treatment tailored to your unique dental needs and goals. We will work hard to create the ultimate stress-free and comfortable dental experience. Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and we do what it takes to help every patient understand their treatment options, in a relaxed office setting.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional dental care with the highest level of professionalism, in a gentle, caring environment. We help our patients achieve the smile of their dreams, all while treating them like family and friends.
We offer a full range of cosmetic services including: smile makeovers, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges, white fillings and implant restorations. Other services include removable partial dentures, full dentures, simple extractions and non surgical periodontal therapy. We can treat the entire family and kids as young as 6 or 7.
New to our practice is Revenue Well, which allows you to:
- access your appointment and treatment history
- request appointments online
Just click on the Revenue Well link below and login to your account. New users will need to register first.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.
It doesn’t matter if you are visiting us for a routine examination or a complete smile makeover, we will always treat you as a member of our family. Your comfort and satisfaction level is our number one priority and we will strive to make your visit a positive experience.
Pandora radio- listen to your favorite music selections through noise cancelling ear buds
Cinemizer Video Glasses from Zeiss
Relax and enjoy our unique entertainment system as we work to give you that great smile!
The Cinemizer personal media player is a new and dynamic viewing experience.
Prepare to be captivated by sharp color images and built-in stereo sound as you watch a movie or TV show from our menu that is downloaded onto an ipod. The glasses are lightweight, very comfortable to wear and block out some of the noises and light.
NEW - Preferred insurance providers
We are now preferred providers for the following insurance plans: